Sunday, January 21, 2007

Global Warming

I found this site very interesting and spent quite a lot of time on it. I liked clicking on every box to see all the different effects global warming is having. I thought it interesting to see that Global Warming isn’t just melting ice bergs and raising sea levels but also effecting animals and many other aspects of life.

As with many big issues that need to be faced people in power often try to belittle the issue. I’m sure their hopes are for easily gullible people to just believe what they say and think there is no problems and they have got everything under control but it’s important for you to do your own research and come to your own decision on the matter.

Before visiting this website I believed that Global Warming was an issue so it didn’t exactly convince me of the issue but I do think it’s a great reliable site. The fact that they give links to other credible sites helps me feel comfortable in believing they put time and effort into finding the truth.

No comments: